- Products & Services
2021 March Elements Issue Now Available Online
March 31, 2021
Elements magazine, a publication focused on the business of independent community pharmacy, is excited to announce the online release of its March 2021 issue.
The cover story, “5 Lucrative Ways to Monetize Your Pharmacy,” explores five innovative revenue streams that other pharmacy owners have implemented to boost the profitability of their business. Learn how these entrepreneurial owners are overcoming DIR fees and declining reimbursements to grow their pharmacies and how you can do the same.
More articles from the March 2021 issue:
- A new training program qualifies technicians to administer Covid-19 vaccines in a single day
- How to pass any pharmacy inspection with flying colors
- The supplement market is thriving. Is your pharmacy taking advantage?
- Tap into loyalty for bigger profits, happier employees, and faster growth
- The Covid-19 vaccine boosts this pharmacy’s patient base and its profits
- Where to cut costs when you have no other choice
- How to transform pharmacies into patient care centers
More about Elements magazine
Elements magazine is published quarterly by PBA Health, an independently owned pharmacy services organization that provides group purchasing services, expert contract negotiations, proprietary purchasing tools, and distribution services.
Sign up for a free subscription to have Elements magazine delivered to your pharmacy. All registered independent pharmacies in the U.S. are eligible to receive a free subscription.
You can also stay up-to-date on the latest pharmacy news, articles, and business tips by subscribing to the free, weekly Elements e-newsletter.
© 2021 PBA Health. All rights reserved.MENU